Monday, April 4, 2011
Health Kwest Day 55
I can say no that Saturday was a good day, I am not sure I was super convinced of that during the day :-). I went to Genghis for lunch then headed to Elm Mott, TX for a Mud Run. We were getting out there later than anticipated so I was only planning on doing a 3.5 mile run. When we got there, we found out that no one else was running at the time I was supposed to run so I started earlier. Since I was starting earlier my friend Scott talked me in to just doing the 6.5 mile length with him. Since his 7 year old daughter was doing it I really didn't have an excuse. There were some obstacles I couldn't do, but with teamwork, I did some that I wouldn't have been able to do myself, and there were obstacles I did that I wouldn't have been able to do 55 days ago when the Quest started! My favorite obstacle has to be a jump from a 10 foot platform into Muddy water. It was scared but it felt so good to conquer that fear! I am looking forward to the next mud run so I can push myself harder and I am able to do more of the obstacles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment