Today was a good day. I have a half marathon this week so doing some tapering to rest my body this week. So, no early morning workout and no pre TKD workout. I did make TKD class tonight, it was a really good class, clearly Master Broadway got the memo this was the only workout for the day so he made it a good one! After TKD class I went to Genghis for dinner. I had a yummy bowl and a good talk with a good friend. I am feeling a new optimisim which is great!
During the storm this morning one of the boards on my fence came out on the top. I was trying to fix it after dinner but I clearly have no repair skills. I thought I hammered it back together but it came out again :-). I have a feeling a new fence will be coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment