I was so excited t get back in the gym today. I did a jog/walk on the treadmill today. I actually jogged more than I walked which I am pretty sure is a first. I also ran at 6 mph for one minute on the treadmill, which was a goal I set to do prior to the half marathon. I am really looking forward to the half marathon Sunday, I am excited to see how much I can improve on last year's time.
I went to Genghis for lunch today. Today was the first time that I tried the bowl without sauce, I just used the garlic water. It was so yummy and less than 250 calories. It still is amazing to me all the yummy options I have at Genghis that are so good for me!!
I made it to a TKD class tonight also. It was such a good class and it felt good to be back, I'm not used to missing most of the week.
Tomorrow I am doing a short bike ride, riding the bike course for the tri next weekend. I like to know what is coming. Then half marathon Sunday. It is getting into my favorite time of the year, tri and bike season!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment