I had a really good workout today. I did a jog/walk at the gym. I am getting ready for the tri this weekend and I am really excited. I did the same tri last year and I am SO excited to push myself and see how much better I can do this year!!!
I went to Genghis at lunch and it was so yummy! I went with one of my favorite bowls. I had turkey, shrimp, onions, squash, zuchinni, garlic water and island teriyaki sauce. People always ask me if I am getting sick of eating Genghis, and I really am not. It has become such a routine to go to Genghis every day. I am really going to miss all of the people at Genghis not being there every day.
I am off to bed early this evening. I am going to get up early for spin class in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment