I am loving this weather!! I had a great trip to Seattle this week but I am so glad to be home!! Today was a really good day. I went to GG for lunch and it was SO delicious. I went with my favorite bowl, turkey, shrimp, ham, onions, squash, zucchini, 1 egg, garlic water, island teriyaki. It was so delicious and only 330 calories. Tonight I kicked up the workouts since I wasn't able to workout as much as I wanted to when I was out of town. I did a lower body weight workout and 35 minutes on the stationary bike. Then I went and did a TKD class. Although I am tired, the workouts felt really good.
Looking forward to tomorrow, outdoor bike ride and an upper body arm workout.
If you haven't voted yet you can go to gghealthkwest.com, click on Kwest Wall, enter your name, birthday and email and scroll to number 32, McKinney Tx, Kimberly Cox, scroll to the bottom and select submit.
Also, any comments or likes to my posts on the GG Wall on Facebook count as votes.
Thanks for all the support, hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment