I forgot to turn the volume up on my phone last night so I didn't get in my early workout today. After work I did 2 miles on the treadmill then went to TKD class. After class I headed to my Genghis in McKinney! Everyone there is so awesome and supportive, they are great cheerleaders!!! I decided to switch things up today and add some ingredients I have never tried. Today my bowl has chicken, scallops, squash, zucchini, onions, baby corn and Mongo BBQ sauce. It was really good and a nice change and right under 326 calories!! It amazes me all the delicious combinations I can come up with all under 350... calories!!! I just love GG! I did 2 miles on treadmill today then went to TKD class. Kim C from McKinney, TX!
I am looking forward to the warmer weather this weekend so I can get outside and get some exercise. Planning a long bike ride on Saturday and a long run on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment