It was such a beautiful day here today, I am SO looking forward to the beautiful weather this weekend. Planning a bike ride at White Rock Lake tomorrow afternoon and a run at Towne Lake in McKinney on Sunday, so excited to be able to get some exercise outside of the gym!!!
I went to Genghis for lunch today and it was so yummy!! I went with one of my favorite combos, turkey, shrimp, onions, zucchini, squash, one egg, garlic water and island teriyaki. So yummy at right at 310 calories.
Updated voting info. There is a new way to vote on the GG Health Kwest website. To vote to to the following link:
http://gghealthkwest.squarespace.com/khantestant-spotlight, I am in the middle of the page, Kimberly Cox from McKinney. Click on the Vote for Me!! next to my picture. It will ask for a couple of items from you then scroll to number 32 Kimberly Cox and select the radio button and submit.
I appreciate all the support and kind words, I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment