Had a great day today! I did a lower body weight workout and my legs are actually less sore than they were during the day, crazy how that works!! I also went to a TKD class. It was a great workout and so much fun!
After my workouts I headed to Genghis Grill and had a bowl with turkey, ham, onions, squash, zucchini, green beans, mushrooms, 1 egg, and island teriyaki sauce. It was so yummy and only 305 calories!!!
I am praying the roads aren't bad in the morning, I am kind of looking forward to the 5:45 am spin class, I know crazy!!
Hope everyone has a great night, thank you all for the support and kind words. I am truely blessed with amazing friends and family!!!
That was a great work out last night too! We burned some calories for sure and learned some great technique in the meantime. That bowl sounds delicious! I'm going to try it.
ReplyDelete