Good Morning! Sorry my udpdate for Tuesday is late, it was a very long day!
I started the day with a spin type workout at the gym at 6. I also got in a lower body weight workout! I went to my Genghis at lunch at got my bowl to go, I had to get ready to leave town for Seattle again.
I got all packed up, including my bowls for the next 3 day!
My plane landed in Seattle last night around 9:30 but my luggage decided it would like to take a later flight. Since I had meetings early this morning and they could not guarantee they could get me my luggage prior to the meeting I had to pick my luggage up at 12:30 when it made it in. Good news is I have my luggage and I am ready for the meeting, just a VERY long day.
Hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment