Monday, February 14, 2011

Health Kwest Day 8

What an amazing week this has been.  I am so thankful to Genghis for this life changing opportunity and I am taking full advantage of this time.
Today was a good day.  I am in Seattle for work so I had to bring my daily Genghis with me from McKinney.  Since I am out of town I made some changes to the bowls I have been making to make them more travel friendly, mainly I decided to not add the egg because I wasn't sure how it would be.  My bowl was so good, even left over.  It is awesome to know that I have one of my daily meals taken care of so I don't have to worry as much about what I will eat.  I went to the grocery store to pick up some other healthy food to have in my room.  My whole team is in town so we went out to dinner, which was great!!
I came back to the hotel and did a workout before heading to bed.  I did a little time on the eliptical, I am not a big fan, so I moved to the treadmill, then did an upper body workout.
I am off to sleep now.
Please remeber to vote at gghealthkwest.com, click on kwest wall, enter your information, then scroll down to number 32 - Kimberly Elisa Cox, McKinney, TX and click on submit.
Thanks to all for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment