Today was a really good day. I am in Seattle for meetings again this week. My meeting today started at 11:30 with lunch, I am lucky because I had my Genghis Grill Bowl for lunch, it was SO yummy, and way better and healthier than the chips and sandwiches they were serving at the meeting!
We had a great guest speaker at the meeting, Greg Bell, who wrote the book Water the Bamboo, http://waterthebamboo.com/. He was such a great speaker and really gave me alot of things to think about and incorporate to make me a better person professionally and personally. I am so excited to read the book and learn more!
The hotel gym was closed by the time the meeting ended so I had to do a pushup/ab workout in my room. I am going to have to get up early in the morning to ensure I get a good workout in before the meetings tomorrow.
Good night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment