I can't believe that it has already been three weeks, my how time passes by!! This was such a great weekend!! I did a spin workout early Saturday morning. Then I went to my McKinney Genghis and had lunch. It amazes me that I have eaten at Genghis 21 days in a row now and I am not even close to getting sick of it. The food is so delicious and there are so many options to make it different every day!
After lunch, I headed to Great Wolf Lodge for some water sliding fun!! It was a great time of fun with great friends!!
Sunday night I had Genghis for dinner. I had turkey, a little ham, 1 egg, onions, squash, zucchini, garlic water and island teriyaki sauce. It was so yummy and under 350 calories.
No official workout today but I figure I climbed over 50 flights of stairs the last couple days so taht is a pretty good workout!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment