Monday, February 14, 2011

Health Kwest Day 7

Hey it's Kim, I apologize this is late.  I didn't get to my hotel in Seattle till 12:30 last night and I was exhausted so I went straight to bed!
Yesterday was a good day.  I started the day at church, great sermon from Pastor Steve.  I am so blessed to have such a great church family!!
I then went to Genghis and got my bowl to go.  I had to finish laundry and get packed so this saved me some time!  I tried to pork for the first tme and it was so yummy!  My bowl had pork, shrimp, squash, zucchini, onions, snap peas, mushrooms, 1 egg, garlic water, steakhouse blend seasoning, garlic, dragon salt and island teriyaki sauce.  It was so good and only 360 calories.
I didn't work out yesterday because I was having pain in my side and didn't want to push myself since I was heading out of town.
I plan to make out with my workout tonight at the hotel!
I am so excited I get to have yummy healthy food even when I am out of town.  Looking forward to my to go bowl for lunch today!!
Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment