Saturday, February 12, 2011

Health Kwest Day 6

It was such a beautiful day today!!  I took full advantage and spent some quality time outside!!  I did an upper body arm workout this morning then went to the lake and rode my bike 18 miles.  I am looking forward to upping my mileage but didn't want to push it today since I have to walk/jog 8 miles tomorrow!
After the lake I was starving and so excited for my yummy Genghis bowl!!!  I decided to try some new options this evening along with some staples :-).  I had Turkey, sliced beef, squash, zucchini, onions, baby corn, garlic water, and mongo BBQ sauce.  It was SO yummy.  The sliced beef was so awesome and only 81 calories and less than 3 grams of fat for 2 ounces.  The entire bowl was 345 calories!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and got to enjoy this beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment