Monday, February 28, 2011

Health Kwest Day 22

I am so happy that I don't have any more trips planned so I can get back into a workout and eating routine at home.  Being out of town is always a challenge for me in both of these areas.
Today I did an upper body weight workout and then a little cardio on the spin bike.  Then this evening I did a TKD class.  I am so excited I get to test for my red belt next week!  I am going to take video of me breaking a board and will post it and pictures for ya'll to check out!!
I had my Genghis bowl for lunch today.  It had pork, shrimp, squash, zucchini, onions, 1 egg, garlic water and Island Teriyaki.  It was so delicious and only 335 calories!!
I just love my McKinney Genghis Grill location!!  They are so supportive and willing to help!! 
If you haven't voted yet you can go to gghealthkwest.com, click on Kwest Wall, enter your name, birthday and email and scroll to number 32, McKinney Tx, Kimberly Cox, scroll to the bottom and select submit.
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment