Wow, today was a really good day! I am glad that the snow and ice on the roads mostly melted and I was able to get out of the house and make it to the gym and Genghis!!
I did an upper body workout then went to my favorite Genghis in McKinney for lunch!! I had my favorite bowl which has turkey, shrimp, squash, zucchini, onions, an egg and island teriyaki sauce. It was so yummy at right at 350 calories!!
I did what we will call a cario mix workout, some plyometrics, bike and basketball. I just got home from swimming 900 yards. I don't know why but after swimming I am exhausted and starving!!
I am off to take a shower and relax now.
Tomorrow I am planning to do 4 miles on the treadmill, training for a half marathon in April, and TKD class tomorrow night, I am doing my first tournament next month and don't want to look silly :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment