Monday, February 7, 2011

Health Kwest Day 1

Today I started a 90 day journey of the Genghis Grill Health Kwest.  During the next 90 days I will eat a Genghis Grill once a day.  In addition to that meal I am planning to follow the Body for Life eating plan.  I also have some very excting and challenging exercise plans for the next 90 days, my muscles are already sore so this should be fun!
Today I started to day with a Chiropractic adjustment at Eldorado Chiropractic, I have found this is a great way for all kinds of pain to go away!!  I did a upper body workout and 30 minutes on the stationary bike at the gym then headed to Impact Martial Arts for Tae Kwan Do class.  Everyone there is so awesome and supportive.  After my workouts I headed to Genghis Grill in McKinney for my first bowl.  I had Turkey, Shrimp, onions, zucchini, squash, 1 egg and honey soy sauce, no starch.  The bowl was so yummy and only had 355 calories!!  I am so happy to be supporting the McKinney location, Ben Woodring the manager and all of his staff are so awesome.  They are so friendly and super supportive.  The next 90 days are going to be great!!
I am off to bed now so I can wake up for some early cardio :-)
I will be updating here daily to keep everyone informed about my journey!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome first day. Thanks for letting Emma and me join for dinner. She loves that shrimp.

    ReplyDelete