It is so hard to believe it has been 24 days already. Alot of people have asked me if I am sick of eating at Genghis, I can honestly say I am not even close to getting sick of it. The food is so delicious and there are so many options to make healthy meals! I am also loving going to my McKinney Genghis every day. Everyone there is so friendly and supportive, they have really been so awesome!
I am so glad to be home this week, I have been able to get back into a workout routine. Olympic Tri training is in full effect! I did a spin class early this morning, with that and the lower body workout my legs are sore today. A really good friend of mine always says pain is weakness leaving the body, I am holding on to that and praying it gets the heck out quickly :-). I also did a swim today.
I went to Genghis for dinner before heading to growth group for church. Today my bowl had turkey, shrimp, ham, 1 egg, onions, squash, zucchine, garlic water and islany teriyaki sauce. It was so yummy and right at 350 calories.
Tonight was a really good night at Growth Group. Good time with my church family. I really enjoyed the new group!
I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life.
Hope everyone has a great night!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment