Today was another good day! I got to have lunch with really good friends! I had a great jog/walk at the gym, I really pushed myself and it felt good! TKD class was really good, working hard to get ready for the next tournament in May. My goal is to win a round of sparring next time!! After the two workouts I went to Genghis and grabbed a bowl to go. I just love the staff at my McKinney location, they are so awesome! Tonight I made a Pad Thai kind of bowl with turkey, shrimp, 1 egg, onions, squash, zucchini, garlic water, red curry peanut sauce and half udon noodles. The bowl had 440 calories, but there was so much I only ate half.
I feel like I have more energy now then I ever have, which is so awesome. I keep feeling better and better along this journey. I am so greatful for how far I have come and all of the things to come!!
I am off to bed now, early spin class in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment