Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Health Kwest Day 44

Wow, I can't believe tomorrow is the halfway point for Health Kwest, this has been such an exciting journey and so exciting to know we are only halfway through!!  Today was a really good day!  I got in a good Chest/Back workout.  I also got in a walk before TKD class.  TKD class was good.  We did ALOT of practice sparring for the upcoming tournament this weekend.  I learned a new kick that I REALLY like, can't wait to get to try it out.  I think it is going to become one of my favorite moves!
I picked up Genghis on my way home from TKD.  I didn't have alot of carbs today so I had half udon noodles in my bowl.  I had a sort of Pad Thai type bowl, turkey, 1 egg, onions, squash, zucchini, mushrooms, red curry peanut sauce and half udon noodles.  It was around 380 calories, so filling and delicious!!!  This is one of my favorites for sure.
I am off to bed now, I have spinning class early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment