It was a crazy busy weekend and I didn't have time to update last night so I am updating for the entire weekend today!
Yesterday was a fun day! I did an early morning swim and then coffee and breakfast with good friends! Then I ran errands and got to see some good friends Saturday afternoon! I went to Genghis for dinner Saturday and it was so yummy! I actually had the same bowl for dinner yesterday and today. It had turkey, ham, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, 1 egg, garlic water, island teriyaki and 3 g sauce. It was so, so yummy and right under 350 calories. I have become a creature of habit with my bowls so I am have decided I am going to branch out and try some new things this week! I will let everyone know how I do!
Today was a beautiful day here in Dallas. I went to a great service at The Harvest, theharvestnow.com, in Allen today. It was a really good service and great sermon. This afternoon I went to Erwin Park and did a trail walk. I think I did right around 6 miles on the trail. I did a really good job on the first half of the trail. On the second half I slowed down so I was a little dissapointed in my time and performance. I am determined to be better the next time I do a trail walk out here. I am also determined to not let myself get down and just keep pushing to make myself stronger with more endurance.
I am off to bed now. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment