Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Health Kwest Day 39

Today was a really good and long day!  I stared with an early morning spin class which was good.  My legs were a little heavy after the weight workout yesterday.  My instructor did give me a shout out in class and passed out flyers to vote to the others in class.  I worked a half day and then got in an upper body workout and a 2 mile walk.  Then I went and picked up my niece and her boyfriend.  We went bowling and then went to Genghis for dinner.  We went to the Frisco location and I have to say I really missed my McKinney staff, I am so glad I will be back there tomorrow.  My neice's boyfriend, Justin, really enjoyed his first Genghis experience!  After dinner we went to a movie.  I am EXHAUSTED!
I am off to bed now.  Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment