Good evening all!! Today started out a littly rocky but ended up great! I didn't make it to spin class this morning because I was sick to my stomach. I think it is the crazy drainage I have had for the last couple of weeks and I seem to feel the worst in the morning. I was feeling much better by mid morning, which is good. I ran to the gym at lunch and got in a quick lower body/cardio workout. Did some leg presses and then moved on to squat/kicks, lunge/kicks, box jumps and two leg hops. So three weeks ago I would have been ADAMENT that I could not do a box jump. They still aren't high but I have been able to jump higher each time I have tried them which feels really good. After work I went to spin class which was really good. After class I took a quick shower and headed over to my church growth group. It was a really good night, some really good insights and good testimonies.
I didn't make it to Genghis to grab dinner till almost 9. Since it is so late I got a light dinner. I got mahi mahi, onions, garlic water, and island teriyaki sauce to go. I had a couple of low carb/wheat tortillas at home so I made some fish tacos. So, so yummy and 260 calories, crazy low!
I am off to bed now. The plan is to get in an early morning jog/walk tomorrow before work!
No comments:
Post a Comment