Saturday, March 12, 2011

Health Kwest Day 33 and 34

I had to work late last night and was exhausted when I got home and I totally forgot to post my blog.  So here is my update for Friday and Saturday.
I did a 7.75 mile walk/jog Friday morning.  Less than a month till the half marathon so I am trying to get my mileage up!  I had lunch at Genghis, kind of a Pad Thai type bowl.  I had turkey, shrimp, onions. squash, zucchini, red curry peanut sauce and 1/2 udon noodes.  It was so yummy and filling!  Just what I needed after the long workout and a little breakfast!
Today I got in a swim and bike ride outside.  It was SO stinking windy out there.  Every time I turned to go a different direction I was ready to have the wind with me but I seemed to be going into the wind in each direction, crazy!!
I had Genghis for lunch again today.  I had turkey, ham, squash, zucchini, onions, 1 egg and red curry peanut sauce.  It was so yummy.  I am really digging the red curry peanut sauce right now, it is so delicious!!
I saw Just go with it today, so funny and really sweet!  I also got a pedicure and manicure.  All in all a really good day.
I am off to bed now, early church and losing an hour with daylight savings time!
Hope everyone had a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment