Today was such a fun day!! I was in Monroe, LA for a Tae Kwan Do Tournament. It was so fun to get to watch and cheer on all kids and other adults from the school that were at the tournament. My goal was to get a trophy, which I accomplished. I got third place in patters, third out of four so not a huge accomplishment but I wasn't last. My other goal was to not cry during sparring and to at least score some points, mission accomplished there also :-). Now that I have been to one tournament I know what to expect next time and what I need to work on. Looking forward to the next tournament on May 21.
I got home late and ate my Genghis bowl to go. I had marinated steak, onions, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, garlic water and island teriyaki sauce. So delicious and 305 calories!!
I am off to bed now, early morning church tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment