I had another good workout day today. I started the day off with a 2 mile jog/walk. I am finding that I am able to jog faster and longer, I just need to keep pushing myself to see how far I can go! I also did P90X shoulders, biceps, and triceps workout, I really LOVE this workout! I ended the day with a TKD class. Last class before heading to Monroe this weekend for my first ever tournament! I am excited, it should be a fun time. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in the sparring part :-)
After TKD class, I went to Genghis for dinner. I just love the McKinney staff, they are so awesome, especially the manager Ben!! He is so supportive and encouraging, it is awesome!! I am so blessed that I was selected for this Kwest and especially blessed to be representing McKinney!!! My bowl was so yummy tonight, I had turkey, ham, 1 egg, onions, squash, zuchinni, mushrooms, garlic water, island teriyaki and honey soy. It was yummy, yummy and only 350 calories.
Hope everyone has a great night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment