Friday, March 4, 2011

Health Kwest Day 26

Today was a really good day, I am finally starting to feel better which makes the working out easier :-).  I had a good jog/walk at the gym today and did a TKD class.  I am so excited, I get to test for my red belt next week and I have my first tournament at the end of the month!!  I am nervous about the sparring at the tournament but I figure it will just make me tougher :-)
I want to say how awesome the McKinney Genghis Grill staff is.  They are always so attentive, motivating and supportive!  I feel truely blessed that I was chosen to represent the McKinney location which I feel is the best!
I had lunch at Genghis today.  My bowl had turkey, ham, shrimp, onions, squash, zucchini, mushrooms, 1 egg, garlic water, island teriyaki and a little dragon sauce.  This is the first time that I had tried the dragon sauce and it was really yummy.  My bowl was so good and right under 350 calories!  I am just loving my daily trips to Genghis, the food is delicious and the people are awesome!!
I am really looking forward to this weekend.  Tomorrow I have a swim and bike ride planned and Sunday a trail run.  I am in full training mode for my first Olympic length Triathalon on Memorial Day in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment