Monday, March 28, 2011

Health Kwest Day 49 and 50

The last two days have been really good!
Sunday I went to church, great service!  Then I went to Genghis and grabbed a bowl to go, I needed energy to get ready for a trail walk.  I did an 8 mile trail walk/jog and finished right at 2 and a half hours.  I think this is the last long run before the half marathon on April 11.  I am really excited about the half marathon, I am really looking forward to beating my time from last year!
Today I did the P90x Chest and Back workout, wow it was tough but I felt really good at the end.  I grabbed Genghis for lunch and it was so yummy!!  I did a spin class after work and then went to a friends jewelry party.  It was a fun night with lots of laughs.
I am so blessed to have amazingly supportive people in my life.  People that believe in me, sometimes when I don't even believe in myself.  I am so excited about the next 40 days of this journey to see how far I can push myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment