Wow, I can't believe it has already been 30 days, time really flys by.
Today was a pretty good day! I had a good jog/walk this morning at the gym. Good that is until I got a little dizzy, lost my footing and fell on the treadmill, oops :-). My knee has a pretty bruise but other than that just my pride was hurt. I spent most of the day with my knee up and iced it a couple of time just in case, no time for injuries right now!! I got my red belt at TKD class tonight! I am so excited! Mr. Elliot did remind me that now they can hit me in the head during sparring, that doesn't sound all that fun but I guess it will make me tougher!
I went to Genghis on my way home from TKD class and picked up a bowl to go. I tried something new today and it was so delicious!! I had chicken, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, garlic powder, steakhouse blend, red peanut curry sauce and half udon noodles. So, so yummy and only 360 calories!
I am off to bed now, early spinning class in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment